Yesterday Microsoft announced their pending update to CRM due by the year’s end. Here are the highlights of the new functionality you can expect:
- Best practice sales and customer service business process guides
- Strong integration with Yammer to collaborate with your CRM contacts
- Integration with Skype for audio and video conferencing within your dashboard, with the ability to take notes simultaneously on a split screen
- Support for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome running on Windows PCs, and Apple Safari running on Macintosh desktop computers and iPad
- In 2013, Microsoft will also introduce a Windows 8 mobile app for CRM Dynamics users
CRM has seen a 30% year-over-year growth; it currently has 36,000 CRM Dynamics customers with 2.7 million users and expects to pass the 3 million user mark by the end of this year.